Monday, February 11, 2013

Blogging, Momming, Arting and Working.......I need a clone

So, it's been a LLOOONNNG time since I've added anything to this blog...I definitely need a clone but I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned that on an earlier post.

Between working, being a Mom, making art and well, living, I seem to put the blog on the very very back burner.   Not good if I want to reach people and share my artsy-fartsy-ness...which i do.

Here's my attempt to start blogging again.  I want to share what I've been doing lately with my art and am thinking that soon, quite soon, I will be doing a giveaway for a free print of one of my mason jar prints!



But more about that later....

I am attempting to blog once a week and plan to highlight my journey with jars as my first "blog back"....

so stay tuned....please?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your lino cuts/prints are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee! Thank you so much for your kind words and for reading! Both are much appreciated!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete