Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mr. Fly Jump is progressing

My children's book is progressing...I have such a clear vision for it!  I've done almost all of the carvings for the pages I've drawn.  
I have 3 left to carve. 
I am seriously loving this project.
Repeating myself I know, I don't know what the next step will be once I have it made but I guess that's for another day to worry about.  


i'm not sure who is my favorite character yet...I think it will reveal itself as I continue.
What do you think?  Do you have a favorite?
















Stay tuned as the book progresses!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I had no idea you were working on a book! How freaking awesome is that?? You are so wonderfully creative and I know it will be a hit. We'll be one of the first to purchase it if you promise to sign it for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Grace! And of course, if I ever get this book to actually happen, you will definitely get a signed copy! Thanks for reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete