Monday, February 20, 2012

I guess I "need" a project...

I've discovered this about myself...I like projects.  Long term projects.  Why it's taken me this long to figure out, well maybe that was a project in itself.  Some may call them obsessions, I'm partial to projects, it seems more productive and not so crazy, or odd, or weird.  (yes, i am all of those too and proud of it!).
As i was looking through my photos for this post, I came across various projects I've focused on:
I created this for my daughters room
Of course, there's my on-going project of
monster in the closet shirts

















 I've loved making animals



I then decided I needed to make an alphabet:


Well, now I've decided that a children's book is in order.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time but didn't really have a concrete idea.  Then, one evening  I asked my son what his teddy bears name was, he replied, "Mr. Fly Jump."  We couldn't stop laughing.  I was trying to put it in my phone so I wouldn't forget it and I was using the voice to text feature.  It couldn't understand what I was saying and consistently messed up.  We thought these were just as funny and my idea was born...stay tuned for updates....here's a little preview of what I've been working on:





          so, if you're looking for me, this is what i'll be working on.  wish me luck!





2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the x-ray...... sometimes you see something you wish you had thought of yourself!!! great blog, and love your bookcase surround!:o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariann, thank you so much! I am a big fan of your work, especially your "inspire me" print! I appreciate you commenting and reading my blog! :-)

      Delete