Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crafty Blogging? One more thing to add to my list...

So, here I am, attempting to blog...how will I do?  I have no idea.  But I'm here because sometimes I have a lot to say and sometimes I just want to share pictures and ideas.  I have not a clue whether people will enjoy my random ideas, ramblings and arty talk but I think I'll enjoy sharing it.  My plan is to blog about art, ideas, kids, wacky thought streams, cool findings and sharing other peeps art.  I have very little idea about what I am doing or how to blog so please be patient as I learn and experiment and I'm sure make mistakes.  I figure I better start because if I wait to get it right or perfect or to figure out what I am doing, I'll never get started.

I'm a mom, a teacher, an artist and one who's creative ideas invade my brain the moment I wake up in the morning...which is my most productive time...anytime after 7 p.m. I find fair game to fall asleep!

So, welcome to my mad crafty blog.  I hope you have fun here and get your creative mojo going!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Join this site to gain followers and see what other folks are doing! :)

    http://www.mombloggersclub.com/

    ReplyDelete